WooRank has put out this great video explaining link juice in really plain and easy terms to understand.
So what is it? Link juice is a term used by SEOs to help explain the technical benefit that is through links both from an external site or from internal links.
In this video WooRank explains how this works. It shows you how to improve your link building practices and strategies and also what kinda of link building practices to avoid.
WOORANK LINK BUILDING STRATEGIES SERIES
- Blogging for Links: https://petermeadit.wordpress.com/2016/05/20/blogging-as-link-building-strategy-2/
- Images, Docs, PR and Infographics: https://petermeadit.wordpress.com/2016/05/20/images-documents-and-infographics-as-link-building/
- Link Reclamation: https://petermeadit.wordpress.com/2016/05/20/link-reclamation-tactics/
- Link Juice: https://petermeadit.wordpress.com/2016/05/20/what-is-link-juice-how-can-it-helps/
- Social Media to build links: https://petermeadit.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/use-social-media-to-build-links/
QUICK SEO GUIDES
TRY WOORANK FOR FREE
ALSO MY GUIDE TO QUALITY LINK BUILDING: